RAS Driving School Pass Plus Course
Pass Plus Course
Book a Pass Plus Course with RAS Driving School!
Once you've passed your test there is a great opportunity to improve your driving skill level and save money on your insurance by doing the Pass Plus course. You can save money on your Pass Plus lessons through RAS Driving School - when you block book your Pass Plus course you will be saving £14!! Please visit our driving lesson prices page to see a full list of our Pass Plus prices.
When you gain your advanced Pass Plus certificate, many insurance companies reduce their prices because your improved driving skills means you are less of a risk on the road.
How about building your confidence with a pass plus course? The pass plus course includes 6 hours of driving lessons and has no test to attend at the end! It can also help reduce your car insurance!
Pass Plus is a training course designed by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) with the help of insurers and the driving instruction industry, aimed at new drivers.
Pass Plus builds upon your existing driving skills and knowledge. It will teach you how to anticipate, plan for and deal with all kinds of hazards, and will help you become more confident on the roads. Pass Plus is made up of six practical modules
- Town driving
- All Weather Driving
- Rural roads
- Night Driving
- Dual Carriageways
- Motorway Driving
Anyone who holds a full UK licence is eligible to take the course. Once you have completed all the modules in the course, I will sign the relevant forms and within 2 or 3 weeks you will receive your Pass Plus certificate - you can present this to the nominated insurance companies.
- Newly qualified drivers are more vulnerable than they realise
- Statistically new drivers are more likely to have an accident with their first two years of driving
- Two young people under 25 die in crashes every day in Great Britain
- In their first year of driving, one driver in five is involved in a crash
- Get quality driving experience safely in a wider variety of traffic situations e.g. on congested hectic Motorways or driving in seriously reduced visibility
- Become a more skilful driver rather than an average one
- Get 1 years no claim bonus on your insurance from participating insurance companies and save up to £300 - £400
- Receive a certificate from the DSA upon completion of the course
Why RAS Driving School Cambridge?
You have already qualified with us confidently and successfully, thus you have an assurance that we will take your skills above average!
- We have got the tools: trainer's expertise and Eco-friendly car with the newest technology - start -stop system, cruise control, on board computer and satellite navigation. While using all of these you will quickly learn to optimise your driving style
- We use advanced techniques from Police driving Handbook
- RAS DS will take you on an unforgettable journey on a motorway from Cambridge to London
The driving test will change from Monday 4 December 2017. The changes are introduced to make sure new drivers have the skills they need to...more
How much information have you forgotten? 19 June 2016 Recent research by GEM Motoring Assist suggests that less than 50% of those surveyed would be sure of passing, while a significant chunk, 41%, were unsure of how they'd do. By contrast, an impressive 67% of...more
17/06/2016 Why learner drivers fail their theory test? Top 10 driving theory questions that trip up most learner drivers 17 June 2016 Here's a statistic that surprised us, only 46% of test candidates pass their driving theory test on their first attempt. That's a terrible first time pass rate - it...more
10/09/2012 DSA Changes to hazard perception videos! Even better than the real clip 31 August 2012 Click image to see the video A few weeks ago, the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) announced that it would be taking steps to deal with a long-standing issue: the video quality of hazard perception clips...more